TREATMENTS OFFERED BY YERA NATURAL HEALTH CLINIC
The following treatments are offered at Yera Natural Health Clinic - Essendon and Rye (STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY).
- Chinese Medicine Consultation & Acupuncture - Acupuncture is a method of encouraging the body to promote natural healing and to improve functioning. This is done by inserting needles
at very precise acupuncture points, specific and tailored for YOU.
$165.00 consult. / $77.00 Acupuncture per person
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture- $165.00 per session. 3 sessions recommended, 3 days in a row.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage- $165.00
- Pregnancy Massage- $198.00
- Massage/Acupressure/Cupping– 40min - $99.00 / 50min - $110.00 / 60min - $165.00
- Chinese Medicine/Herbal Medicine
$77.00 consult. per person
- Cupping Therapy - $77.00 or included in any of your massages at no cost.
- Aromatherapy – Allow the essential oils to restore physical and emotional balance and have therapeuic effects on your skin and muscles. Included with your Massage.
- Chinese Medicine Consultation/Diet therapy – Dietary advice for all conditions
$165.00 per person
The following treatments are offered at Yera Natural Health Clinic -Rye (STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY).
- Pilates – Low impact, full body workout combining core stabilisation with full and controlled range of functional movements. It improves your posture, gives you an enhanced feeling of
balance, reduction in aches and pains and greater flexibility as well as a leaner, toned body.
$77.00 per person/per session or $50.00 per person in a group - no more than four
- Qi Gong & Yoga – Breath control, breath movement, deep breathing exercises and Chinese yoga. As well as Kundalini Yoga and meditation technique.
$77.00 per person/per hour or $50.00 per person in a group - no more than four
- Work Cover, Private Health Patients Accepted
MOBILE TREATMENTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT HOME OR AT WORK.
A reminder TEXT will always be sent a day prior to your treatment.
Cancellation policy for treatments: We require 48 hours notice for a Cancellation of an appointment (and no fees to be charged.)
Any cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to a treatment will incur a 100% total cancellation fee.
Rob is registered with all the major Private Health Insurances and you will be able to claim a rebate on your treatments.